Instawork will directly deposit your weekly earnings into the bank account (Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase Bank, etc.) that you've submitted in the app so it is imperative that the information you provided is correct.
- As long as you have a valid bank account/routing number in which you are the account holder and the name on the account matches with what's on the app, you will get paid.
- We cannot deposit your earnings into pre-paid or credit cards.
For 1099 gigs: We run payments on Wednesdays for work completed the prior Monday through Sunday, so you should expect your payment to be directly deposited to your bank account by Friday evening.
For W2 gigs: We run payments on Wednesdays for work completed the prior Monday through Sunday, so you should expect your payment to be directly deposited to your bank account by Friday evening.
For Instapay gigs: You receive payments up to a few hours after the gig ends! However, you will need to input your debit card number to receive Instapay (see FAQ). If do not have a debit card on file, we'll attempt to re-process payment to your bank account. Additionally, gigs worked on weekends or holidays might be delayed and will be processed the next business day. At the moment, only Instawork Gold pros are getting Instapay for 1099 gigs.
* If you were a shift lead, the shift lead payments are run once a week on Sundays, so you should expect your payment to be directly deposited to your bank account by Thursday.
To ensure you receive payment on time, please have the following information match with the bank information provided by your bank institution:
- Full Name
- Bank account number (if not instant pay) or 16-digit debit card number (if instant pay)
- A valid ACH routing number
- Social Security Number
- Go to "Profile" and click the gear on the top right corner
- Go to "Payment settings"
- Update bank/debit information (if you're updating bank information, you will need to add both your routing number and account number again to correctly save)
Note: If you do not have a bank account and need to be issued a check, we'll make a one-time exception to process it to your address however your account may be deactivated.
If you have any questions about your payment, please chat with us in the app or email us at email@example.com.