Here are all of the things needed to ensure that you are successful as part of being an Instawork professional.
- At the end of every gig you'll get to rate the Partner and the Partner will get to rate you. Every gig is an opportunity to show off your best work! When going into a gig, there are a few things to keep in mind to make sure you earn a 5 star rating:
- Have a great attitude
- Be professional and respectful
- Come prepared (e.g., attire and/or tools)
- Show up on time
- Appearances matter
Cancellations and No-shows
- All cancellations will impact your performance. If you cancel your gig within 24 hours of the start time, your account will automatically be suspended until further review.
- If you no-show to your gig, your account will automatically be permanently deactivated.
- Your Instawork profile must stay complete and up to date at all times. This means having all of the following information that we have gone over:
- First and last name
- Profile picture
- Valid phone number, email address and home address
- Up to date work experience and references (preferably from a manager)
All of these things in combination create both a great experience for our business partners, but also ensures that you will have the chance to be successful during your time as an Instawork professional.