We’ve heard that Pros appreciate getting paid quicker! Now, for select gigs, we’re allowing you to receive your earnings within a few hours of completing your shift. This means you'll be able to have a little more cash in your pocket sooner.
Note: Instapay is available for all Pros who are Instawork Gold. However, in some instances, we'll turn on Instapay for select gigs even if you're not technically Gold quite yet.
How it works:
- Book a gig with the Instapay label
- After you book, you’ll enter your debit card information. This is the only way you can receive your earnings this quickly.
- After you clock out of the gig, we’ll process the shift. You should see the earnings in the bank account tied to your debit card within a few hours. Gigs worked on weekends or holidays might be delayed and will be processed the next business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have to add my debit card? Unfortunately, this is the only way we can process payment within a few hours. Using ACH / bank accounts typically takes a few more days.
- Can I get paid instantly for gigs I've worked in the past? Unfortunately, no. You can only get Instapay on gigs that have an Instapay label and after you have entered your debit card info.
- Will a prepaid card work? Unfortunately, no. You will need to have a debit card.
- I didn’t have time to add my debit card information. Is there a way to add my debit card after the fact? Unfortunately, not right now. But you'll be able to do so soon!