These new policies will come into effect on May 21, 2019.
While we have been updating our processes and app to give greater exposure for our high quality Professionals (multi-day gig availability, requesting a specific Professional, Partners can build a Professional roster in their app), we also need to update our policies to ensure Professional quality. In brief, see below for new cancellation, tardy, and attire changes. See full policies here.
- If you cancel often, anything more than 2 within 30 days will result in account suspension for 14 days.
- A cancellation (including auto-cancels) within 24 hours of a gig will result in account suspension until further review. Any subsequent under 24 hour cancels in the same 30 day period may result in deactivation.
- We are now tracking late arrivals more closely since you may get a low rating from the Partner, and have a major tardy on your profile. Similar to low Partner ratings, more than 1 major tardy within 30 days will result in account suspension for 14 days.
- Our policy on not showing up to a gig remains a permanent deactivation of your account.
- One other update to our policies for gigs is around having the correct attire. Receiving a poor rating due to incorrect attire will result in account suspension (may be removed from current gigs, no new bookings) until further review.