- Read the gig instructions: Make sure you meet the requirements for attire, tools and other special instructions.
- Introduce yourself to the gig leader: Show up a few minutes early and introduce yourself to the manager onsite. Thank them for the work opportunity when the shift ends.
- Be a teamplayer: Help out where the gig manager needs extra hands. Never hurts to look for extra ways to help out.
- Drink alcoholic beverages: Consuming alcohol on site is not tolerated, even after your shift is over. Please, don't stick around to have a drink.
- Eat unauthorized food: Please don't eat the wedding cake :) In all seriousness, please do not eat any catered food without getting proper authorization from the chef or gig contact.
- Take unauthorized breaks: People assume the worst when you leave the area without communicating with the gig contact.