To maintain the highest quality in our Professionals, some gig positions require certifications.

If you are interested in working gigs which serve or handle any alcohol, you must complete online responsible alcohol training and certification.

In order to prepare or handle dishes in any way, you will be required to obtain and upload a Food Handlers card.

Our recommended certificate provider is ServSafe, and you can find the certification programs here at this link.

Once you have your certifications, you an upload them in the app. 

Did this answer your question?