Life happens some times and you're not able to make it to a booked gig. Now you can ask another eligible Instawork Pro to cover for your shift, without counting as a cancellation for you.
Covering a shift only works best when:
- The other Instawork Pro is active on the app, meets all requirements to work that gig and they're available in that time slot.
- You send requests with as much notice as possible for higher chances of getting it covered.
Keep in mind, you’re still scheduled to work unless notified otherwise of a successful shift transfer.
To get your shift covered, go to the gig in 'My gigs' section of the app:
- Tap 'I can't make it'
- Select the option 'Get shift covered'
- Enter the name and phone number of your friend or select them from your contact book.
- Tap Send request.
- We review requests during business hours to confirm the person’s eligibility and availability.
- The shift is transferred upon your friend's confirmation and you'll get notified.