If you want to:
- Edit the hours or timesheet for professionals after they've worked
- Mark a professional as a no-show
- Block a professional from picking up more shifts
We've made it super simple for you! Here's how to do this (with pictures and a video)!
How it works
- There are 2 ways to edit a timesheet. Navigate to "Past shifts" and select a shift. Or select the "Edit timesheets" button on the right side of your page.
2. Next, click on the "Edit timesheet" button
3. Make the adjustments you need to (edit hours, mark a professional as a "no show", or block the professional) and click "Update". That's it!
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when you block a professional?
The pro will get added to that your blocklist and will not be able to pick up gigs going forward (unless explicitly requested). The pro will still be paid for the shift worked.
What happens when a pro is marked a “no show”?
The pro is not paid for the gig. We'll also deactivate this pro.
Will I be able to see how much I will be charged after updating hours?
Yes! When you click on “Update”, you will see a summary of the total amount you will be charged.
How long will I have to adjust shifts?
For the shifts occurring between a Mon-Sun, you'll have until the following Monday to make any adjustments.